Header Ads

Breaking News

Watch: Zlatan Ibrahimovic bids emotiona farewell as AC Milan and fans honor retiring Swedish legend, leaving him try- eyed.


 "Zlatan said" :-'football but not to the fans. In aeotional speech, he thanked them for the happiness and love they gave hi during his time at AC Milan. He also ex esse gratitude to his family and clos ones for their support and patience'.

*Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the legendary striker, reflected on his remarkable career during a press conference where he announced his retirement. Starting at Malmo FF in 1999, he went on to play for several top clubs, including Ajax, Juventus, Inter Milan, Barcelona, Paris St Germain, Manchester United, and AC Milan. With 62 goals in 121 matches, he is Sweden's all-time leading scorer.

     * After initially retiring from international duty in 2016, he made a comeback in 2021. Ibrahimovic expressed his gratitude to everyone who supported him and stated his intention to take some time off to reflect on his achievements before making any future decisions.

**Impossible, there is only one Zlatan! As a child, the compared me to (former Netherlands striker) Marc van Basten, but he is who he is and I am who I am There might be similarities, but I don't think comparisons are right doubt we'd find another Zlatan with my ego. I could not have dreamed o anight like this. From the first day, I felt at home the Milan, the old and the new version. When I lead here, I will miss it a great deal. Today, they dra gedthe real Ibrahimovic out", he further added.**



No comments